Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lonely Night

It's a lonely night in the office! and i'm really not used to being without you..
Spent hours preparing for the busy tomorrow, and I can't wait to get it over and done with.
Am staying in the office tonight because it's an early day tomorrow, and I don't have a car, and I'm simply too lazy to bus home and back again tomorrow morning.
And now, I'm facebooking. Got into the craze the day before yesterday and I'm starting to get bored of it again...

I wanna get a home theatre system in my room!
And I want to make a real photo collage on my wall!
I should really clear up the mess in my room and start working towards all these otherwise it'll never ever happen...

Okay, I'm already feeling sleepy, but I've yet to shower! Yes yes, I'm gone now.

Philippines in January makes me goddamn happy.

No comments: