Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Well, I just wanted to show off that:

1) I've been to Cebu, Philippines and back

2) I've got my HTC Touch 3G for about a month now

3) I've got a projector in my room now - halfway to my room theatre system! Now I'm thinking whether it's even neccessary for a 5 piece sound system at all, or just a handy 2 piece speaker will do...

4) I've been to a wedding that I actually got a personal invite! I think that indirectly reminds me that I'm growing old...

No pictures cause it's my offday and I do what I want = being lazy :)

Cebu was fun. Canyoning was super! I love jumping into water although my ass really hurt from the jumps...
Not too happy coming back to work, but oh well, that's life.
And I don't like being oh-so-busy and oh-so-popular. Phonecalls keep looking for me but it's supposed to be a good thing! But it's hella annoying alright : Especially when it's my offday...

Another couple of new year resolutions:
1) Lasik
2) Get hold of all seasons of Desperate Housewives! So that I can watch them all in my room :D
3) Travel when I can!

Okay, I'm gonna take an AFTERNOON nap! Haha!

New Toys makes me happy :)

No comments: