Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Those days are gone

There will always be times that we miss --
Whether its the days when the passion for your game was burning ever so strong
or the days where the simplest things could send you to cloud nine --
Some of those days are gone,
But some of those,
We have a choice to bring them back.

But then, there are always excuses, some things that stop us ...
And some times, it takes more than you can muster to ask yourself, "What's stopping me?"

I feel trapped.
Trapped in time, in place.
Words are trapped in my throat. Thoughts in my head.
A solo two-way conversation reiterated in the mind again and again.


Can't wait for the month to past. The Macau holiday is the one thing that's keeping me going lately.

The other thing would be bubbletea. Hehe.

No comments: