Friday, May 8, 2009

The Past

Found an old diary of mine
And it's amazing the things I wrote,
The feelings I felt
for people, and for the things that were going on in my life
just 3 years ago.

To say it's 'so far away' is an understatement.

Reading those lines brings back memories, sure they do
But I don't even feel a tinge of it.
I look into my heart and I don't wonder where those feelings have gone...
Instead, I ask what the hell has gotten into me then!?

The grass is so green now.

Anyway, quite surprisingly, I did come up with some musings that made lots of sense.
Somehow they've just been forgotten, or maybe they haven't, just that the exact words haven't surfaced in my mind since then.

Shall be posting them here some time, bit by bit.

3 comments:

pat said...

good that the grass is green now! :)

wen said...

hahah pat you actually read my blog!?

pat said...

huh er... yah. haha. i check for updates everyday! and sometimes i wanna ask if youre ok but i scared you think im kpo. now that you said the grass is green which means everything is good for you and thats good!