Monday, December 21, 2009

happy week

it’s monday!
no monday blues for me.
other than the fact that i had so much trouble trying to scan a few photos and until now, i’ve yet to get them scanned…
tonight, tonight.
maybe i should really invest in a scanner so that i can scan anything anytime.
roarrrr.

but whatever, i’m excited!
i love my schedule.
gonna be busy busy this week, starting Wednesday, with xmas celebrations and all :)
and then i’m gonna be flying off to shanghai on sunday.

actually i’m a bit sad that i’m gonna be away for new years, and the trip is a bit too long for my liking.
been hearing that there isn’t much in shanghai to stay for 8 days.
shall go do some research now…


by the way, i’m very proud of my creation. :)
only two copies in the entire world.
glad you love it! :)

IMG_3058e

in other good news, i just heard today that my paycheck for some freelance work is coming in within a week. woohoo!
just in time for my trip.

wen’s a happy girl :D

paycheck makes me happy!

No comments: