Monday, April 28, 2008

I wanna go out

Why didn't I think of im1fatass at all!? Ok, I like this. Afterall, this has been my email username for the longest time.. Although it really doesn't describe me. I'm not even close to being fat.

-

Two nights of being out.
Haven't slept on my bed since before the trip.
On my way home this morning, in my head I was thinking of where to go later.
I was just desperate to get out of the house.

I'm still the same. Same old same old wen who doesn't like being home.

Got home, checked my email, and received an email from my dad. It was just a URL.

http://www.nationalfamilycelebrations.sg/

I don't even know how to describe how I'm feeling about this irony.

Just visited my grandma who just had an operation a few days ago.
She's back home now. She can't walk, and she needs help getting out of bed onto the wheelchair. Poor thing.

Earlier on, she was trying to call for the maid who couldn't hear her because she was in the kitchen doing something else. We need to get her a bell.

Imaging lying in bed all day, staring in to blank space, and you've slept so much you can't fall asleep anymore.

It's a heartbreaking sight, but I don't know how to show her affection.
I could show Puppy more affection. I could hug her, kiss her, stroke her and play with her all day.
I can't show affection towards human, I think.

-

I don't feel so good today. But no worries, I'll be fine tomorrow.

Lunch time, then hopefully I'll find some place to go.

No comments: