Wednesday, April 9, 2008

While waiting for Liverpool vs Arsenal

I told myself: No work tonight.

Fell asleep in front of my computer, woke up to switch it off, went back to bed, but couldn't fall asleep again.

Now I'm facing the computer, can't find anything (but work) to keep myself busy with until the match.
And so I wonder.. What did I do when I spent hours in front of my computer in the past?

Ok I guess I'm over that phase now.
Which is good.

-

I'm finally going town in the afternoon on a weekday tomorrow!
Dental appointment's been due for a couple of months now, but have been simply too busy due to a full-time weekday job and a part-time weekend job
I'm excited.
Can you believe it?
I'm actually excited about going to town.

-

Some really outdated pictures from Sibu, 1 month ago.
The beach with the sky is damn beautiful despite the dark overcast.





Just found out that Hello doesn't post photos to blogspot anymore...
Oh well, Picasa still works great for me.

Ah. It took me forever to finish this post.
Match has started (and Arsenal has scored)! And I feel guilty for not doing any work at all for the past few hours!

Nevermind, I think I deserve a break.

No comments: