Monday, June 30, 2008

Tired, busy, aching, but fun!

What a tiring few days it has been!! Been so busy that I'm losing track of time.

My shoulders, arms, thighs and calves are sore. Working for Zovb is indeed much more tiring than Combat Skirmish.

Working for the two are completely different experiences altogether, although the people you're dealing with are the same.

Zovb is more personal; you feel like you're actually having fun with the kids, but it's definitely not fun, IMO, to run and push the ball up and down the slope (despite the fact that it isn't very steep) for TWO STRAIGHT HOURS (!!!), like we did today. It's almost like an outdoor gym for people who are keen on body building. Hahaha... Yesterday was pretty fun though, as the group wasn't so big and things wrapped up within an hour.

Combat Skirmish has different levels to it. When you're a team leader, you might be a tad bored because all you do is count, and give short and simple instructions. Things get challenging when you're tasked as a session manager, and your job is to control the crowd and organize the whole event.

Both are great fun though, to me at least. Definitely my cup of tea. :)

Looking forward to the new staffs, staff outings, new activity (watch this space!) and more progress!

Ahhh.. So tired. Only had 3 hours of sleep last night :(

Caught the finals of Euro08 at ECP MacD's last night. We were playing Bridge most of the time (I love Bridge!) and I couldn't see the ball getting kicked around very well because I've got poor eyesight and we were damn far away from the telly. BUT!! Spain's passing is really amazing and I'm happy that Spain won :D I hope Fabulous Fabregas stays with Arsenal for as long as he's this good. Haha.

Ok, I should turn in early. GNight.

No comments: