Friday, July 4, 2008

Brewerkz

An overdose of X Golden at Kallang Brewerkz last Friday saw me puking, getting high and losing part of my memory. It was the drunkest I've ever got, and hopefully, will ever get... Although the best thing about it was that I didn't even feel nauseatic or the urge to vomit at all. The gunk just came out from my mouth ever so conveniently... Onto the table, into the jug, into the toilet bowl, onto the grass. That should be all.

Thought I'd have recovered from the mental abstaintion from beer, but just one pint of X Golden was more than enough for my taste buds at Clarke Quay Brewerkz yesterday. Or maybe it was just X Golden. I should have ordered something else. The Angel Hair Pasta was horrid, so horrid that both Mengzhi and I had 8/10 of the pasta untouched when our plates were cleared. DO NOT ORDER ANGEL HAIR PASTA AT BREWERKZ! No complaints about other food though, except that their steak could use some garnish. (At the moment I'm thinking, dayum, we should've took photos!!! Rahhh...)

That should keep me off Brewerkz for some time.

-

I keep seeing photos of myself with my short hair about 15 months ago and darn, I think I looked good! And so it's tempting to snip snip off my ponytail but I don't wanna wait eons for it to grow. I keep convincing myself that I should keep it longer and eventually perm it, or something, but I feel kinda fugly these days and I'm afraid this feeling will last longer than I like.

Haha, okay I should sleep! Instead of thinking about such junk, when there are better things to worry about, like having to wake early tomorrow to face a busy day. :)

No comments: