Saturday, October 24, 2009

FAQ

I’ve had wayyy too many people asking me these questions! It’s not a pain to hear these questions, really. It’s nice to know that people are interested. But it’s quite a pain to answer them over and over again. So here it is. The answers you’ve been looking for. Haha.

Please still talk to me, I really don’t mind. I mean, I would love to talk to you guys! Just that this is so much easier than repeating myself again and again.


What are you planning to do after you quit?
Bum around, hang loose, hopefully travel a bit. Will still be part-timing & freelancing so that I still have a bit of income, so if anyone has any temporary job openings, please let me know! Thank you.

So what’s been planned so far?
Gold Coast, Australia, late Nov to early Dec for a week or two. With a bunch of 11-12 year old kids. Should be fun, I hope.
Hopefully Cambodia with Yang in January is still going through. Anyone else wants to tag along?
Might be going to Shanghai for about 6 days as well… Shopping trip I think. Not too sure when yet. November?

When are you leaving for New Zealand? How long are you staying there for?
After CNY, which is in February, so that I can collect angpows first. Haha. Planning to get a pick-apples kinda job there. Just to experience living in a foreign country, have fun and relax. Hopefully I’ll come back in June?

Anything else lined up after NZ?
Am considering heading to Sweden to look for Huihui(W) in July, but haven’t given it much thought in detail. Will see if I still have enough money left to bum around till then.

What happens after that?
I guess by then it’s about time I took myself and my life seriously.

No comments: