Thursday, October 15, 2009

full stop.

i hope the rollercoaster ride is over.

whatever happened, i’m done getting hurt over and over again.
but i don’t want to hold the anger anymore. i’m going to let it(anger) go and let it(hurt) stop.
there are so many people around me who suffered looking at me suffer, and these are the people who are well worth my time and my gratitude, and i will not forget these people. i really have lots to thank and remember.

i plan to be happy for a long time. i want to be happy with myself. nobody else is in charge of my happiness but myself.
i want to know it in my bones that i like the person in the mirror.
doesn’t matter if some people don’t give me the respect i deserve, because first of all, it starts with me respecting myself.
i want to be able to respect this person staring back at me.
and it doesn’t matter if i can’t control situations, like right now.
but i will control my emotions and actions.
i will be the sensible one.

this is who i am. what i am proud to be.

No comments: