Friday, September 12, 2008

Encule!

I was out running some errands today, and while driving, I was thinking about what a bad day I'm having, after getting pissed off by one asshole of a client and some other person.

Then I drove past 2 car accidents and thought, hey, i's not that bad, at least I'm not in a car accident.

And then... *CRASH* !!!!


Ok, I'm just kidding about the last part.

But really, I just really wanna complain about how annoyed I get because I think that I'm being taken for granted, although whatever happened is a really small matter. Maybe I'm just tired, or maybe I'm bored. Perhaps I'm stressed up and hypersensitive lately.

But anyway, I'm looking on the bright side.

I didn't get into a car accident despite being a hazard on the road.

-

Bintan tomorrow, Bali in 11 days! :) Just when I needed a break. I can't wait.

No comments: