Thursday, September 18, 2008

TIRED. AGAIN.

I'm so tired!

Bintan last weekend was indescribable.
I was so mentally tormented by the result of my own carelessness, yet there was nothing I could do then, on the spot.
But anyway, I've got many people to thank- the ones who faced and cleared the shit for me. Thanks!

Sunday was good though, as work cleared by Saturday. Swam and tanned, and boy did it feel good to sip on cocktail at a poolbar on a scorching afternoon. Looking forward to more of that from Tuesday onwards :)

Got home early yesterday and slept at 11am for the first time in 8348132 years! (go and buy 4d)
Yet I'm still SO TIRED today, especially after a super filling lunch at Sushi Tei.
But the mj-crazy colleagues are dying to play mj, and I can't escape, cause they haven't got enough 'ka's.
Oh well, luckily my schedule's pretty light this weekend.
I could use a good rest.

Ah. I can't wait to rest & play. Really. Wen is not born to work. She gets extremely tired and frustrated when she feels like she has no choice.

No comments: