Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tang Dynasty, Singapore

Paid Tang Dynasty a visit a couple of weeks ago. I've never been to Tang Dynasty while it was in operation.

Seems like they're in the process of tearing it down, and what I've heard is that it'd be gone come March 2009, 10 years after it's closure.

So before it's gone, here are some pictures to remember it by.






Super torn down and dilapidated, as you can see...
Can't imagine being in here on a thunderstorm night. *shivers*




The signs that were still lying around after almost a decade


View from the top


-

On a side note, my goodness. The things Singaporeans complain about. Nothing better to do sia.

I'm sorry that I'm stereotyping and I'm sorry if I offend fellow Singaporeans. But I'm not sorry for blasting this idiot who posted this on STOMP. What is the point!?


A pay rise makes me happy... Heh :)

No comments: