Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Best Memories. all mine.

I just spent the past 4 hours picking out the best bits of my photo collection from the past 4 years or so.

It's been damn nice reminiscing and I'm thinking that maybe I should be somewhere else. Not here in Singapore. Maybe Europe, maybe USA, maybe the Maldives. Not just holidaying, you know, but living there, having a job... Something like that.

I'm still young eh, but not for long. (Reminds me of the Britney Spears song that goes "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman..." LOL.) If I wanna do something different, it should probably be now.

I actually wanted to post the slideshow on my blog tonight, but it's gonna take over an hour to upload. And look at the freakin time now. So you shall watch this space (watch!) while I go get some snooze.

Off day tomorrow :)

Travelling makes me darnnn happy :)


Oh yeah, another thing. ZOVB is having a Public Roll-down Session this coming Sunday the 10th, so if you're curious and you wanna try it out, drop us a message on the website :)

No comments: