Thursday, August 14, 2008

Days of my life, Cheeky Chocolates

Combat Skirmish Super Heroes party @ Dempsey
Too cute for words!




It's been a rather hectic week, and I'm more than glad that it's Friday and the week's coming to an end. I can't wait for the new week to start!

It is ironic that I love working on an offday because I get to work out of the office. I'm slowly turning into a workaholic, I think...

So far, my favourite locations are McCafe and Cheeky Chocolates!

Cheeky Chocolates = great service, nice ambience, free wireless access. Great place to chill or work alone!
Best thing, is that it is on Upper Thomson Road, super near my house. :D







Cheeky Chocolate's version of Dark Devotion (it's called something else, which I can't remember). I personally think it's even better than TCC's. It's crispy on the outside!


Anyway, I bumped into this random girl yesterday and she looked at me with a very weird expression. She noticed that I noticed, so this was our conversation.

Wen: Why're you looking at me like that? (I know it sounds a bit rude, but
actually I said it in a laughing manner)

C: Er... You look like a friend...

Wen: Oh... I see.

and I thought ok, look like only lah. And that was going to be the end of the conversation. Then she continued.

C: Your name is not Yiwen right?

Wen: HUH? Yes I'm Yiwen!! Who are you!? I don't recognise you at
all!

C: Kua Yiwen? I'm your primary 1 classmate...

I'm damn amazed that her memory is SO GOOD! I don't think I look very much like myself in primary 1 now, really. She even remembers my full name, can you believe it! Hahaha... Her name sounds quite familiar though... But just quite. Hahaha...

-

Girl talk with the aunt and cousin couple of nights ago. My aunt's real skinny, and she was describing this one time years ago when she fattened up.

Man, I had BOOBS! And they were BOUNCING up and down when I walked!

LOL.

Thinking about September makes me happy!

No comments: