Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dream

Had a strange dream...

Singapore and France were in the finals of the Guinness World Book of Records, and I somehow ended up with Xt and Ikhsan (wth!?) at the competition ground. We were put on a ship and we were sitting next to each other, holding each others hands because we were very excited. We were in for a good show.

The show started and Singapore's underwater underground Disneyland was first to be featured. What got this into the Book of Records is that it was the deepest construction ever to be built. The ship rotated sideways like a roller coaster ride, transformed into a submarine and submerged into water in seconds, and started to descend at an alarming speed. I wanted to equalize but noticed there wasn't a need to.

We travelled through lots of impressive architecture and stopped at this area where we were allowed to roam about for some time before we moved on. I was intrigued by this movie screening where we were put in a room that makes you float, like in scuba diving. Everyone has a screen right in front of them and you're supposed to hover at your spot in order to watch your movie. I stopped there for a short while, then left to get on to the next place that we were going, but then I remembered that I had to buy souvenirs for my friends. So I went to the area with all the shops, of which many were book stores. Happened to meet Vivien, Abby, Pris and Weiwei there. I found a pen with Disney logo, and shortlisted it as one of the possible gift.

And then, the phone rang, and I woke up. Too short!

-

Mj tournament going on right now. I was the big loser of the first round, but whatever! Hahaha... Let's see who's the big winner by the end of the night. Heh.

Crazy colleagues make me happy... Hahaha

No comments: