Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dropping by

To say hi!

It's my 5th day in Stockholm today
And I only finally managed to get my stockholm sim card to connect me to the www on the go a couple of hours ago, thanks to hui!
So now I'm updating this while I'm on the bus on my way out...

Heading to one of those factory outlet shopping areas today
I hope I don't spend too much!
I should be refraining or even banned from shopping because of the promise I made myself in shanghai
But honestly, I'm running out of places to visit!

Stockholm isn't exactly an exciting place to be
Not such an ideal vacation destination if you're looking for things to do
But it's nice if you just wanna relax and look at pretty buildings and streets...

And living standards here are really high a well.
It's comparable to England when i was there 4 years ago. Expensive!
So we mostly cook our meals at home.

Cooking is a pretty new experience for me and it's really fun! Hahaha...
So far I've tried to cook omelette with vege mushroom and onion, tortellini with white wine cream sauce, and fish & chips.
I took photos of them, but I don't know how to insert photos with this app, so that's just too bad.
Hui's a lot better though, but I think i just need more practice and trial & error.
So far so good, no stomach upset yet.

Ok that's all I have for now.
Be back in a week! :)

No comments: