Thursday, May 6, 2010

me & my iphone

Snapshot_20100506_1

I know! The design of the skin really doesn’t suit me
but I’m only using it because it came free, and I have yet bought a casing.

Birthday present? hehe :D

oh I am SO DREADING the transit in Doha…
I’ll be boarding at Changi Airport at 2.25am, arriving in Doha at 10am Singapore time, wait for 2 hrs 55 min to board my next flight, then arrive in Stockholm at 1.45pm Stockholm time, which is 7.45pm Singapore time.
Total travel time: 17 hours 20 minutes

And the return is worse, with 7 hrs 20 min of transit time at Doha. Damn it!

Am probably 70% packed and I’m feeling guilty for not doing anything about it for the whole afternoon now… Still have my chargers and toiletries and some other stuff that I’ll probably still need before leaving the house tonight.
I hope I don’t forget anything.

I’ll try not to miss Singapore too much.
Take care in Singapore, everybody :D

No comments: