Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Up too late

Oops

I think my bad sleeping habits are returning!
Have been waking up at almost 1pm since I returned from Sweden
and sleeping really late, like at 5am or even later
and its not even due to jetlag anymore, I think.

Have just been pretty occupied with the computer, msn, updating my phone, reading etc

And hell, I forgot I was supposed to wake up really early tomorrow morning for RDA, and it’s the last week for this batch of kids!
Have a feeling I’m just gonna hit my alarm clock off in the morning
and go back to dreamland.
I feel quite bad, cause I’ve already missed the last 2 sessions, cause I wasn’t in Singapore. :\


Anyway, it is officially over.
It’s been a looong struggle
and I’ve finally realised and been fully convinced that it’s not worth it anymore.
I have no regrets, because I know I’ve tried my best and done everything I could for the entire 3 years.
So I’m walking away from the one who had hurt me more than protected me in the past year, with my head held high.
I know I deserve so much better
and I will be so much better without him.

:)

No comments: