Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another dream

Okay, I've decided to work towards something else that I want, other than my Mini dream.

This one is much more affordable and achievable, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I want my own home theatre system in my room! Just imagine lying in my cosy bed, watching DVD on my projector tv with the curtains drawn. So enjoy...

But I really need to pack and clear up the mess in my room before I embark onto it. Man I wish it wasn't so hard (emotionally) to throw things away.

-

Today didn't end on a very good note.

Work ended a little late for everyone else, but super late for me! Almost the entire PIE was jammed and it really sucked that I had to travel from West Coast to Changi Beach. And it really didn't help that the van was running low on diesel so I had to waste time to go pump it up.

Missed sending Sean off and I don't know when I'll see him again. Sorry dude.

Tomorrow WILL be a better day.

-

Sudoku makes me happy!

No comments: