Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Honeymoon

Ever since I could remember, my ideal honeymoon would be a backpacking trip.
Those who know have said I'm crazy, but let me explain myself.
I find it perfectly sensible and meaningful even.

I dunno, but I'm guessing for majority, a honeymoon would be a laidback and chill trip to somewhere like Maldives or Bali, or something along that line. Somewhere more to the resort and beach kinda place, so that you can spend loads of time with your honey doing nothing. Or something.

But I imagine going to places like that every year, not just for my honeymoon, so that doesn't make my honeymoon special anymore! And how many times in your life would you go backpacking, considering the amount of time you'd have to fork out? Not more than 3 times, I reckon, but I've already gone for about 3 of such resort-ish trips. I really think a backpacking honeymoon would be a fun start to a marriage.

Ah, I miss diving! So sad that I can't go this time round. :( Everytime I look at the old photos I miss the past, and then I start to look forward to the future and I cannot wait.



September Bali makes me happy!!!

No comments: