Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Offday

Soaked in the sun for close to 3 hours
and I think I'm only like 20% darker.
Haha... Oh well, better than nothing!

Today's been great so far:
Met up with the babes for dimsum brunch (it was nice reminiscing), went home and swam then played sudoku while tanning :)
Feels like a healthy lifestyle huh.

Looking forward to the rest of the day...
I like off days where I'm occupied with happy things to do!

Actually, I was planning to finish up some overdue work, but I left my laptop in the car! I swear I didn't do that on purpose, but yeah, it's a good thing. Haha. At least I'm enjoying myself instead of burying myself in work again.

On a side note, I'm hopelessly addicted to sudoku.

And I really cannot wait to dive. (Yes, I know I've said this more than once!)
Babes, please go learn diving soon and let's go diving together someday!!!
See ya'll on Friday :)

Tanning makes me happy!

No comments: