Saturday, July 19, 2008

Floating mind

Feeling sleepy already, but it's so freakin early!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, I typed that like one and a half hour ago.

-

I wish my mind would stop floating around.

I can't exactly put words to how it feels, but it's like my mind's never grasping vital information, and I have trouble remembering things. Like even when I remind myself countless times beforehand, or when I go through in my mind what I need to bring, I almost always do end up leaving something out.

I'll give an example, I think you'd go 'What the hell!' a few times in a row.

A few days ago, I forgot to bring my bag (yes, my BAG) home from the office, so when I got to the lobby of my apartment, I rang the bell to ask my brother to let me up. Right after I rang the bell, it hit me that I left my laptop in the car (which I reminded myself several times when I was driving home)! But I had to go up, because I already rang my brother, so I did, and put down whatever mess I had in my arms, took the house key from him and went back down to the carpark. As I was walking towards the car, I realised that I forgot to take the damn car key.

And really, I do try. But sometimes, it's just tiring trying to be alert all the time.

No comments: